Retail Collaboration Client Specialist at NielsenIQ
Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local retailer and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved? At NielsenIQ, we work with U.S. big box retailers to help them understand their consumers and to optimize their business down every aisle.
NielsenIQ Retail Collaboration Programs simplify and streamline cooperation between retailers and suppliers by providing a joint set of tools through a shared platform. Manufacturing clients can access diverse data sources, visualizations and analytical tools that help differentiate their brands while keeping retailers’ perspectives top of mind. With manufacturers and retailers using the same tools, clients can deliver mutual growth with speed, accuracy and consistency.
Join the Retail Collaboration Team and work with our clients as a trainer, consultant, a problem solver, and the voice of NielsenIQ at our clients. Be curious. Be forward thinking. Be Passionate. Be collaborative.
As a Client Specialist you will:
- Develop, own and execute client training plans (web based and in person) for new clients and new users to existing clients (~25%)
- Work closely with existing clients to discover ROI through leveraging the program to find strategic insights and actions to take in the marketplace (~40%)
- Find common opportunities across your client base and find ways to develop material to solve or educate.
- Develop mastery of Nielsen team landscape, proprietary tools and usage in order to facilitate seamless execution of retail collaboration programs
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across NielsenIQ teams, drive client servicing and ongoing program enhancements
- Have a good understanding of Retail and FMCG industries to drive actionable outcomes for your clients leveraging their NielsenIQ assets
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Be the voice of the consumer by keeping our clients at the forefront of industry trends
- Work closely with your manager to assist in client retention priorities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You are equally comfortable developing SaaS based training as leading training sessions. You are someone who values working on a diverse, inclusive team. You constantly seek to learn new things, value diverse thought, and are ready to contribute to an inclusive team-oriented work environment. Change excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator including client training and presentation skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize as needed
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Experience meeting or exceeding commitments
Background and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong analytical aptitude with great organizational skills
- Previous SaaS based training experience preferred
- 3+ years of professional experience in a relevant industry (retail , CPG, consulting, information, technology, analytics). Retail Link experience is a plus.
- Previous experience providing consumer insights to buyers at a CPG manufacturer is a plus
- Highly proficient in Google Suite
- Familiarity with Nielsen tools, applications and platforms a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced sales environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.