Retail Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
- Work with local teams and operations functional experts to create, plan, test, implement, and continuously improve processes; include perspectives from production, quality teams, plant leadership and other stakeholders to get buy-in and ensure project success
- Build a repeatable model to scale retail operations to new retail divisions; work with DCs, logistics networks, carriers, and warehouses to manage flow of product from Home Chef facility
- Engage cross-functional partners including Product, Marketing, and Technology to provide operations-related support where needed and ensure ops team is prepared for any changes in new products, new tools, etc.
- Develop and implement network-wide policies, procedures and documentation to drive standardization across all warehouses and facilities including how to pack and handle boxes, how to manage logistics, and more
- Become an expert on the operations, tools, and product flow throughout the retail system to ensure realistic and sustainable plans
- Support and continuously improve logistics and supply chain for third party production and distribution as needed
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 3-4 years of experience in operations, logistics, and/or supply chain. Experience in a startup or with food is a plus
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work streams based on value creation and alignment with the Home Chef strategy
- Independent self-starter inclined towards finding solutions without significant oversight
- Intellectually curious, with a strong interest in modernizing and scaling our operations to help us achieve our growth goals
- Results driven active problem solver with a natural desire to get things done
- Must have a sense of urgency and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
Perks and benefits:- Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance available- Paid holidays, sick time and vacation time- 401k program - Flexible spending accounts for qualified medical, dependent care, parking, or transit expenses Home Chef is an equal employment opportunity employer