Risk Management Advisor, Information Security – Healthcare and Government
What We'll Bring:
TransUnion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. Protection of that information is critical for our customers and business. As an Information Security Advisor, you will be part of the Global Information Security team and be responsible for supporting our HIPAA and Federal Information Security Programs. You will lead assessments of TransUnion information systems and processes for HIPAA/FISMA/HITRUST, as well as the annual/on-going continuous monitoring program.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management systems or related field
- Experience in working with and leading virtual teams
- Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in delivery of technologies in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, Physical and Environmental Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recover, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as NIST 800-53, 800-66, and the NIST CSF, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002
- Information security certification a plus (CISSP, CCSFP, CISA, CISA, Security+, CCSK, CCSP or similar)
- Experience with cloud security a plus (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of time
Impact You'll Make:
- Own and manage a portfolio of security projects (e.g., process improvement, assessments, other) in support of our overall Information Security strategy and annual plan objectives. Lead information security projects involving multiple stakeholders across specialty areas and International locations. Manage timelines, resources, budget and vendors/consultants. Communicate with senior management regarding project obstacles and take ownership of their resolution to continue progress towards deliverables and timelines. Projects managed are typically less than one year with majority completed in three to nine months.
- Lead and execute complex information security assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of Information Technology topics (e.g., Identity and Access Management, Security Architecture, Physical and Environmental, etc.). Consistently follow approved risk assessment methodologies and according to risk framework(s) defined by Global Information Security. Provide continuous monitoring for key activities and third parties.
- Enable TransUnion’s business functions by leading collaboration across teams and locations. Address issues upfront, define alternative solutions as needed, resolve conflict and create lasting, productive partnerships with our stakeholders.
- Actively listen during project meetings and clarify information as needed; actively engage with both internal business stakeholders and Third Party contacts. Produce concise project status reports and presentations on a timely basis. Ensure that issues as well as successes are clearly communicated to team members, stakeholders, and sponsors. Ensure and promote open communication within project teams.
- Participate in annual planning by providing local country knowledge of security posture, capabilities and needs based on established relationships with business and IT stakeholders and understanding of local trends and plans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.