Sales Order Administrator at OneSpan
The future of work is flexible and so is OneSpan. Our teams have proven that they are able to achieve their goals together while being apart throughout the global pandemic and we are embracing work flexibility. Whenever possible, you can choose when you wish to come into the office and when you wish to work from home and get to enjoy the benefits of both worlds.
OneSpan is looking for an Order Admin join our team in the US. As an Order Administrator you will work and communicate directly with customers and internal teams to support supply chain-related transactions. You will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and business support related tasks, reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner
- Order acknowledgment and subsequent validation/integrity check
- Processing incoming orders
- Communication with internal departments
- Complete order administration (on ERP software package)
- Follow-up on orders and address or escalate any delays
- Creation and delivery of software licenses
- Control and input data in the Maintenance database
- Hold databases up to date
- Entry of new data (customers) into Click Price Quote system (CPQ)
- Manage & coordinate different tasks of the Order Administrator team and act as liaison between internal and external teams.
- Answer customer inquiries while providing excellent customer service
- Follow product trainings and meetings
- High school diploma required
- 2+ years of experience in Order Administration
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Associates degree preferred
- Good knowledge of administrative and/or logistical process
- Ability to work well under pressure and within time critical guidelines
- Client and service minded
- Can work independently and in a team
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook…)
- Experience with ERP Software – Salesforce a plus
We offer YOU the opportunity to protect the world from digital fraud. You hold significant responsibility and accountability; your work makes an impact. We move quickly to stay on top of the latest technology and industry trends, which inform and help your work. If you want to join a team that helps organizations secure their digital transformation, we want to “meet” you!
We know it takes people with a diversity of perspectives, ideas and culture to make our company succeed. We are committed to building a community of belonging and meaningful connections. We also believe that hiring the best talent will lead to the creation of better products and services.
OneSpan is an Equal Opportunity employer including Disability/Veterans, for more information please visit our Talent Acquisition Privacy Center