Salesforce/SaaS Technical Support at Fusion Risk Management
Our Support Analysts focus on the delivery and support of quality solutions for our customers using the Force.com platform. This role on our Delivery & Support team is responsible for technical support for our solutions and is a first line of response for client services. In this role, you would:
- Respond to in-bound support requests from our clients.
- Ask questions and gather additional support case details to determine the nature of the problem.
- Thoroughly document and communicate internally, escalating as needed.
- Interact directly with product managers, business analysts and developers on a daily basis to solve real business problems.
- Develop expertise on the Force.com platform and apply that knowledge to the implementation of technical support solution(s).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or Computer Science related category
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and an enthusiasm for solving technical and configuration problems using the latest cloud-based technology
- Excellent customer service skills and a highly professional attitude
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience is preferred but not required
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.