Sample Return Associate
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
What You’ll Do:
- Facilitate efficient specimen return and send-outs to custodian pathology laboratories and Tempus partners
- Monitor high-priority requests and audits to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Sort, file, and maintain long-term FFPE specimen storage
- Develop a firm understanding of lab processes and databases
- Ensure all sample return documentation is professional, accurate, and HIPAA-compliant
- Engage in timely issue reporting and resolution
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly