Security Coordinator at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Product Security is Shifting Everywhere and holistically improving the maturity of the security program. The Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDL) team helps the organization measure and improve security activities. The team leads product threat modeling, measures and recommends BSIMM behaviors, and manages a highly visible security champions program.
As a Security Coordinator on the ServiceNow SSDL team, you will be working on strategic projects that improve the maturity of the security program. You will be interacting with Product Security Engineers to document security behaviors across multiple business units. You will engage with vendors and consultants and facilitate third-party reviews. As Security Coordinator, you will help manage project backlog, delivery expectations, and communicate status.
A key part of this position is to ensure the continued success of a large and growing security champions program. As a point of contact for the program, you will on-board new champions and work with existing ones to ensure they have everything necessary to be successful. You will also communicate updates and be responsible for content distributed via security champions website and monthly newsletters.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with diverse business and technology owners
- Create and maintain strategic relationships
- Create website and newsletter content
- Facilitate and track tasks across a growing team
- Work on strategic and highly visible BSIMM activities across the organization
- Be an advocate for security and participate in a security champions program
- Create, measure, and refine metrics used to measure program success
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage concurrent short-term projects
- Knowledge of time tracking or project management tools
- Knowledge of ServiceNow (or similar) workflow tools
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of information security
- A passion for continuous improvement
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.