Seller Services Agent
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
As a Seller Services Associate you will work in managing commercial transactions and relationships with our many valued sellers. You will be taking calls and responding to emails on a broad range of event and order-related questions, working to ensure we are providing elite service to both our sellers and our customers, as well as collaborating with other internal departments on any seller related operations.
Nights and weekend shift premium pay is available.
- Handle day-to-day interactions with sellers beyond the scope of traditional customer service responsibilities
- Investigate instances in which customer experience has been affected, determine where fault lies, and resolve issues fairly and constructively
- Manage in-bound seller calls regarding a wide range of questions
- Assist sellers with technical issues regarding order processing or data exchange
- Ensure that emails received through the seller services team inbox are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all seller stipulations to ensure customer expectations are met
To be successful, you'll need
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle time-sensitive requests efficiently and effectively
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W Randolph, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606