ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Sr Business Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting the Product Support team as well as helping assist our various stakeholders within other areas of ActiveCampaign. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Zendesk account, as well as other customer support tools to advance the Product Support team in its ability to provide outstanding customer experiences. You will play a critical role in the success of the department by working with other members of the leadership team to analyze and find opportunities to leverage the platform and find opportunities for efficiency and improvements. This role requires a high level of effective communication, organization, problem-solving, flexibility, and time management skills.
What your day could consist of:
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day operations within Zendesk, Stella Connect, and other Support team tools working through feature requests, user account provisioning, and providing updates and maintenance of our accounts
- Provide optimal alternatives and lead the systemic implementation of tools and applications for the global support team
- Collaborate with leadership and make recommendations on optimal workflows and system configurations to improve customer and user experience as well as drive efficiencies.
- Stay abreast of and make recommendations in the utilization of system features and functionality.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence and/or Internal Services to ensure that software needs are fulfilled, tested, and configurations are current
- Work with the IT team to develop specific configurations such as new apps, fields, and workflows.
- Manage new feature deployments, internal testing, and rollout of changes across all teams
- Audit configurations within support tools to ensure they are up to date
- Periodically review triggers, automations, views, macros, and permissions to ensure outdated settings are sunset or updated
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to ensure workflows allow for capturing all relevant analytics that can be used for driving process improvement and measuring agent performance
- Ensure agent permissions are current and access is at the appropriate level.
- Interface with Zendesk regarding outages and support interactions for system needs, as well as following through on our support requests
- Create and maintain process flow and process documentation for all software owned by the Support Operations team
- Partner with the Deliverability team to automate workflow and documentation updates to the process
- Provide support to ongoing pilots and projects as needed
What is needed:
- 5 + years Zendesk Administrator or equivalent enterprise application system administration experience preferred
- Zendesk Administrator Certification preferred or equivalent experience and the ability to acquire certification within 6 months of start date required
- 5+ years experience working in/with Customer Support teams in a SaaS environment.
- Strong use of data to make decisions and recommendations.
- Knowledge of customer support processes in a global, multi-channel support environment
- Demonstrates the ability to provide technical or process alternatives, recommend solutions, and lead the implementation of new software
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and managing competing priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop structure and processes where there is ambiguity while pivoting when new issues are made known.
- API, Zapier, and Looker experience preferred
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.