Senior Business Systems Analyst – HR Applications at ServiceNow
This position reports to: Manager, HR Applications Development
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself always to be better.
Your opportunity to join a high performing team that is on a mission to deliver amazing experiences for our employees and customers. Together we strive for Teamwork as Dreamwork.
- A key player in designing and building great employee experience HR applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Deliver Self Service by leveraging ServiceNow HR Service Delivery and Knowledge Management.
- Automate HR manual processes using ServiceNow digital workflows and integrations.
What you get to do in this role:
- You work closely with ServiceNow Global Talent (HR) Product owners to understand business requirements, and facilitate requirement gathering sessions with business users
- You document functional design, process flow diagrams, business cases, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach.
- You analyze diverse business requirements to be solved with automation and the ServiceNow platform.
- You provide technical consultation to product owners tailored to their product/business requirements
- You partner closely with IT Solution Architect, platform product team/s and development team to ensure proposed solutions meet best practices and business needs
- You build proof-of-concept (PoC) for potential new solutions and technology.
- You leverage business knowledge and technical expertise to drive business process improvements
- You collaborate with development/QA team to develop/test the application/s on ServiceNow and other integrated platforms
- You perform gap analysis: As-Is vs. To-Be
- You act as project manager/scrum master for small scale projects and enhancements
- You develop and review detailed test scripts for QA and UAT
- You create data model & reports, operational & functional metrics, dashboards measuring business KPIs
- You partner with development team/s in enabling ServiceNow system settings and configurations
- You participate in end to end implementation planning, including stakeholder management, project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- You manage UAT with end-users, including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- You prepare high-quality user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- You actively participate in data & post-production validations and ServiceNow upgrades
- You are responsible for L2 application support to triage & resolve incidents escalated by L1 as per the agreed SLAs and timelines
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the role of Business Analyst/Systems Analyst, with a minimum of 2 years of ServiceNow experience required. ServiceNow experience MUST include administration, configurations setup, and testing.
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities like workflows, SLAs, Integrations, Reporting etc.
- Experience in HR Technology and knowledge of end-to-end HR business processes is highly desirable.
- BE/M Tech degree in Information Systems or related disciple required.
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives).
- Demonstrated strong background in preparing As-Is process documentation, To-Be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects in a dynamic work environment
- Proven record of driving results, navigating change, working collaboratively with business & multiple teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Expertise in generating reports and dashboards measuring business KPIs
- Commitment to lifelong learning and a growth mindset
- Strong experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training.
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Experience in Project Management is a plus.
- Adds to our culture making us better, and not just be a fit
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.