Are you an aggressive, top closer looking for a career in the lucrative field of HR software sales? If so, consider a career with SilkRoad Technology! Here is your chance to work for a leading software company and collaborate with the best and the brightest minds in our industry. SilkRoad is a fast-paced company with exciting and award-winning solutions that are sold to customers of all sizes and types.
As a Senior Client Executive with SilkRoad, you will aggressively prospect, develop and manage new accounts and projects, generate sales quotes, and address customer inquiries. Working in a team environment, successful reps will convert prospects into clients within a protected territory by focusing on developing leads from internal marketing campaigns, development of client and partner referrals, and becoming technically knowledgeable about all of the SilkRoad's solutions. You will be highly engaged in business development. We are looking for candidates located in the Chicagoland area.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
- Identifying and pursuing prospective clients to meet annual sales revenue goals.
- Developing professional sales proposals and responding to requests for proposals.
- Leading professional sales presentations and product demonstrations of people-centric solutions, through collaboration with a Solution Consultant and other subject matter experts.
- Resolving prospective client concerns throughout the sales process to promote a positive client experience.
- Generating sales and renewal quotes and contracts and leading negotiations of contracts.
- Establishing and maintaining positive, effective long-term client relationships by being the primary point of contact for any client inquiries.
- Documenting prospecting activities and creating accurate sales forecasts in Salesforce.com.
- Delivering excellent client service in support of the company's goals and objectives.
- Strong sales prospecting and closing skills.
- Excellent client relationship building and problem resolution abilities.
- Comfortable prospecting and managing relationships in the c-suite.
- Strong solution selling skills aligning technology solutions to business value.
- Demonstrates business acumen and understanding of client and prospect annual reports, business drivers and risks
- Successful communicator at all levels using all media, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates skill, knowledge and understanding of company, products, job duties, and appropriate work methods.
- Demonstrates personal excellence, accountability and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, Power Point and Excel. Previous experience with Salesforce is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful industry-related or SaaS sales experience.
- Proven track record of generating revenue through sales of technology solutions via the c-suite.
- Demonstrated success in closing revenue transactions in excess of $1M in global enterprises.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota and developing and managing a consistent sales pipeline.