Senior Client Success Manager at Maven Wave, an Atos Company
Who We Are!
At Maven Wave, we are relentless in hiring the industry’s top talent. Each employee is hand-picked not only for their skills, but for their personality and broad expertise. We are looking for this rare combination of talent that sets us apart in the industry.
Maven Wave helps leading companies make the shift to digital and shorten the fuse to innovation. We combine the expertise of top-tier consulting with the agility of a cutting-edge technology firm. This multidisciplinary blend of skills allows us to create unique digital advantages for our clients. Maven Wave’s digital solutions are agile, mobile, rooted in analytics, and built in the cloud.
Maven Wave, Google, and YOU: Join our CloudCare client success team to ensure our clients are realizing the full potential and value from their cloud technology investments!
As a Senior Client Success Manager (CSM), you will work collaboratively in a team approach to drive client success for an assigned portfolio of enterprise client accounts, ultimately culminating in high client satisfaction scores and a successful subscription renewal. While working primarily with the Google Workspace and Chrome products, this role may additionally support other cloud-based technology partners we resell to our clients.
Your Life As A Maven:
- Focus on supporting a client’s cloud journey through delivery of adoption advisory services, technology/product training, and process transformation activities in an effort to drive value for the client, resulting in product renewals and sustained loyalty to Maven Wave.
- Build key long-term relationships with client teams to maximize user adoption and build strong client satisfaction.
- Partner closely with peer teams in Sales, Account Management, Support, Finance and Order Management to coordinate a holistic, positive client experience with Maven Wave and our service delivery.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a cloud technology environment in a consulting, administration, training, or change management role. Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing a license or subscription renewal process, including a track record of negotiation to find win-win outcomes for the client and Maven Wave.
- Experience managing client relationships from issues escalations to quarterly reviews to collecting on receivables.
- Ability to build sustained client relationships and clearly articulate value messages to a variety of audiences from entry-level users to C-level executives.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning. Manage outcomes using data/metrics to guide thinking and substantiate value achieved.
- Continuous learning mindset with desire to grow self as products, clients and methodologies evolve.
- Previous experience as a technology or management consultant preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Aptitude - You have an innate capacity to transition from project to project without skipping a beat.
- Communication - You have excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordination across projects and teams.
- Impact - You are a critical thinker with an emphasis on creativity and innovation.
- Passion - You have the drive to succeed paired with a continuous hunger to learn.
- Leadership - You are trusted, empathetic, accountable, and empower others around you.
Why We’re Proud To Be Mavens!
- Google Cloud North America Services Partner of the Year 2019, 2018, 2017
- #21 Best Workplaces in Chicago, FORTUNE, 2018
- Great Place To Work Certification, Great Place to Work, 2017 & 2018
- Fast Fifty, Crain's Chicago Business
- 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Top Google Cloud Partner, Clutch
- Fastest Growing Consulting Firms in North America (#11, #37), Consulting Magazine
- Top IT Services Companies, Clutch
- Google Global Rising Star Partner of the Year
Ready to Learn More?
- Digital Transformation at Maven Wave
- Check out our CloudCare Team
- See what Glassdoor has to say
- Real Customer Stories