Senior Client Success Manager
We’re a growing company, and we need key players like you to work directly with America’s largest businesses.
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Client Success Manager in our Chicago office. Reporting directly to the Head of Client Success, you’ll play a crucial role in our Account Management strategy and execution.
At PerkSpot, we work with America’s top employers to offer the best perks and discounts to millions of employees. These exclusive savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows their employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about their company. We help employees from over 800 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald's, and Southwest to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Profitable and growing. Our company was founded in 2006 by good people with great vision, and we’re carrying on the work they started. As we continue, we’re proud of our leadership position in the industry, but we’re committed to doing more – developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. In 2018, our company announced an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. This next stage of growth will focus on expanding our use of technology -- specifically machine learning and AI -- to consistently put the right perks in front of the right people, at the right time.
The main responsibility of the Senior Client Success Manager is to develop and expand a subset of PerkSpot’s most pivotal accounts. Senior Client Success Managers are primarily focused on constructing advanced strategies to align client objectives with PerkSpot offerings by reinforcing the unique PerkSpot Value Proposition. They are responsible for building relationships with influential client stakeholders, increasing account penetration, and expanding user engagement.
To succeed in this role, you will need to forge strong connections by establishing productive and trusted visible relationships with key senior stakeholders across multiple business units in an organization.
- Establish innovative best practices to efficiently support growth and client satisfaction objectives
- Understand industry drivers, market trends, competitive pressures, and channel dynamics
- Highlight and reinforce the PerkSpot Value Proposition to increase stickiness
- Perform business reviews to evaluate and modify efforts to meet growth objectives
- Build positive working relationships with senior clients
- Grow accounts by promoting strategic means of increasing user engagement
- Leverage data to identify and address risks/opportunities
- Educate clients and regularly provide product training in order to promote PerkSpot offerings
- Regularly travel to maintain a physical presence with clients
- Provide superior customer service and swiftly tend to client needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of PerkSpot products and services
- Maintain high visibility cross-departmentally by participating on impactful projects
- Conduct active leadership to foster a collaborative team environment
- Address opportunities for efficiencies, support models, program solutions, and best practices
- 8+ years in a client facing Account Management role with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to retain and grow accounts by establishing and implementing innovative program solutions, applying a strategic approach to managing initiatives, and focusing on customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills, with the capability to leverage in-depth success metrics, analytical insight, data driven optimization scenarios, and customized benchmarks
- Experience leading presentations and ongoing training/demos to client audiences of varying sizes and technical aptitudes
- Detail oriented with the ability to successfully multitask, solve problems, and drive business results in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Pride in acting as primary point of contact for clients and dedication to providing personalized experiences to each account
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and relationship management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Regular travel to clients is expected
Key Performance Indicators
- Pre-Registration of net-new valid email addresses
- Rewards & Recognition product upsells
- Increase of Monthly Active Users (MAU)
- Number of Senior Level Client contacts
- Number of relationships with multiple departments
- Expanded Commitments secured
- Formal Quarterly/Annual Business Reviews
- Expand category presence to underscore corporate initiatives (i.e. Health & Wellness or Travel)
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We work with millions of users and many of the world’s biggest brands. We take that trust seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We’re a team working out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. We dress how we like, boast an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
We’re a team of owners. Every employee is included in our equity program. Given our success, our owners are generally already “in the money” so we are all aligned to ensure our continued business success.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, showers on-site and our own private gym.
In the next stage of our growth, we’re leveraging the power of technology -- particularly machine learning and AI -- to improve the experience of our users.
We hold Friday all-company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right.
Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.