Senior Cloud Security Analyst, Office of the CISO at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We employ the brightest and most forward-thinking Security Professionals on the planet. We have offices around the world and work as a distributed team. Come join the Office of the CISO team and help set the bar for cloud security!
What you get to do in this role:
ServiceNow’s Office of the CISO team leverages its diverse security background and expertise to help enhance ServiceNow’s security and communicate ServiceNow’s security features to the world. The team works closely with other components in ServiceNow’s security organization as well as with the sales, legal, and product teams on security-related topics. Most importantly, the Office of the CISO team works with prospects and customers to address questions related to the security of ServiceNow’s cloud-based service.
This “Special Forces” team values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency and is looking for senior security professionals with broad security backgrounds and excellent communication skills.
As a member of this elite team, you will serve as a Sr. Cloud Security Professional that will: ensure the ServiceNow Sales Team is supported in Pre and Post Sales efforts; answer questionnaires; review contracts; answer customer questions and conduct security calls with customers; present at conferences, internal, customer and public; lead security conversations; Rebut cloud technology myths; support the security team during Security Incidents and Investigations; work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure issues are properly remediated; develop structural/design changes if necessary to advance the security posture of ServiceNow’s cloud environment and the subscription service.
- Respond to prospect and customer questions related to security
- Present and evangelize on cloud adoption & assurance
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
- Ensure the ServiceNow Customer Success team is supported
- Coordinate and Manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience
- Active participation in Security Industry forums, communities and standards organizations
- Participation in discussions & presentations with Partners and Customers
- Investigate and understand cloud threats
- Lead security conversations
- Escalation point for Security Incidents & investigations
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem’s to ensure issues are properly remediated
- Propose & develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of ServiceNow
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT & 4 years in Cloud Security
- Strong industry experience relevant to Cloud Service Providers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (i.e. strong customer-facing skills)
- Prior RFP and Contract review experience is a plus.
- A general understanding of ITIL and ITSM.
- Experience with Cloud Operations (either as customer or provider) is required.
- Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CEH or equivalent
- Very strong hands-on Security Incident Handling and remediation experience.
- Expert knowledge in internet security protocols and technologies.
- Understanding of the sales life cycle.
- Expertise in Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defense techniques
- Deep understanding of Security Operations.
- Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision.
- Able to serve as an authoritative source on security.
- Excellent collaborator and teammate; ability to foster and feed off of coworkers.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals, strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals and developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.