Senior Consultant - High Performance Contact Center (HPCC) at West Monroe Partners
Senior Consultant - High Performance Contact Center (HPCC)
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
Due to increasing demand for our consulting and project delivery services in the marketplace, West Monroe Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Consultant for our High Performance Contact Center team within the Customer Experience Practice.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to lead a project team while staying focused and multi-task oriented in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also need to possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client personnel, senior management and the project team.
The candidate must have relevant experience and familiarity with contact center, CRM and customer MDM, preferably in healthcare, financial services and utilities. He/she should also have experience working with clients to create financial models and develop risk mitigation approaches and strategies to help them manage investment risk and promote strategies to justify investments and solutions.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
* Consultants work onsite with customers to elicit and analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement transformational business solutions
* Strong understanding of capabilities and limitations of various platforms and can clearly communicate those to customers
* Lead/assist with discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
* Identify and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
* Perform analysis and decomposition of complex business information into Use Cases and User Stories
* Use strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of information and analytics-based customer experience strategy transformation projects
* Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
* Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Management Information Systems preferred
* Ability to Travel Monday - Thursday (weekly) up to 80%
* 3-5 years’ experience leading work streams and/or managing medium size teams of professional services consultants and large project; or medium to large sized contact centers
* Management consulting experience is highly desired
* Demonstrable prior experience with contact center management, consulting experience, and/or the delivery of complex telecommunications and/or other contact center technical and/or technology consulting solutions
* Mature business project management and consulting skills; writing and presentation of business solution
* Business skills: listening, clarifying, asking questions, recommending, proposing ideas and solutions
* Positive attitude, team player, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.