At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our growing Operations Excellence Practice in Chicago, San Francisco or DC. Senior Consultants are responsible for working on engagements focused on IT Strategy & Business Process Outsourcing and helping our clients navigate the complex vendor and technology landscape.
As a Senior Consultant on within our IT Strategy & Business Process Outsourcing group, you will help our clients through each stage of the lifecycle of a transformation program: from assessing issues and options through sourcing a new vendor, transitioning operations, and managing programs.
In addition to client service delivery, you will be an integral part of our firm’s mission to develop the next generation of leaders. Senior Consultants help shape the office culture and participate significantly in the entrepreneurial processes within our rapidly growing firm (strategy, recruiting, team building, practice development, etc.).
• Scoping and planning client engagements
• Managing teams to complete client work in accordance with established budget, workplans and staff resources
• Maintains ability to perform analysis and conduct detailed activities while also acting in leadership capacities
• Developing strategies for business transformations and developing roadmaps to effectuate those transformations
• Developing structured deliverables and distilling complex concepts into logical components
• Managing teams to create compelling value propositions
• Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
• Providing technical/functional content, including detailed data and business process analyses
• Developing and presenting conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
• Creating operational and technical implementation plans
• Developing leading industry insights to present to clients
• Managing client relationships and reporting project status
• Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
• 4-6 years of experience in providing technology and/or business process advisory consultation, at least 1-2 years of which would ideally be with a professional services firm
• Experience managing projects on an end-to-end basis with minimal supervision
• Experience in strategic sourcing and / or outsourcing advisory
• Successful track record of business development for a professional services organization, including a solid professional network
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience negotiating complex technology, business process or outsourcing contracts
• Excellent writing, communication and presentation delivery skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
• Ability to travel around 50%
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.