Senior Customer Success Manager at ScoutRFP, a Workday Company
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:39 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 24, 2020
Scout is the sourcing and supplier engagement platform trusted by procurement teams to streamline their process, manage a unified pipeline of projects, and collaborate with stakeholders and suppliers. Scout’s powerful platform drives profitability and makes enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent, giving CPOs the tools they need to transform their organizations.
Over 250 global brands trust Scout to provide greater visibility across stakeholders and suppliers, centralize core processes, measure effectiveness, and make procurement teams crazy successful by delivering better business outcomes. Our simple, effective interface enables companies to streamline supplier selection, manage vendors, centralize data, and make more informed purchasing decisions, faster.
Scout RFP is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its Customer Success team to help clients achieve their goals with the Scout product. Strategic Customer Success Managers oversee our Enterprise customers throughout their lifecycle, including supporting their initial onboarding, presenting Scout RFP to customer users for expansion and training, and strategizing with decision makers and champions to determine how Scout can drive optimum value for their team. You will be a strategic and trusted advisor to Scout’s largest enterprise customers, discovering their business needs and pains, and coaching them on how to resolve those within Scout.
You will work closely with other departments internally, working to identify areas where existing customers could expand and discovering new uses for Scout within the enterprise. Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love working with a passionate/competitive team, solving problems for customers, mastering product knowledge, and continually improving company processes and culture. You must have previous experience managing enterprise tier accounts and working directly with enterprise customers, an ability to thrive in unknown territory, and a desire to contribute on a strategic level.
What You'll Accomplish:
- Work with enterprise customers to build a success plan that maximizes how Scout will address their challenges in current and future states
- Identify and measure metrics for success, reporting on progress and identifying account roadblocks during regular business reviews
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Travel and meet with customers in person, discovering and understanding their needs and driving adoption through best practices
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on delighting the customer and maintaining loyalty over time
- Work closely with Sales and Product to capture and assess business needs, matching them to new and future solutions
- Curate custom content for onboarding and training as needed
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience building trust across an enterprise, maintaining strong rapport and long-term relationships
- Experience managing and supporting deployment of large enterprise customers
- Strong project management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a creative and innovative problem solving style
- Comfortable with managing multiple expectations across team members and customers
- Client facing experience required
Mission: Our mission is to make enterprise commerce faster, less risky, and more transparent.
Competition: We compete with legacy data, spreadsheets and even pen and paper. We are an intuitive, cloud-based software that helps procurement professionals source fast and make a bigger business impact.
Smart and sustainable growth: We are rapidly growing, and very intentional about planning for future growth. The money goes into the business and continues to build and bring the best product possible to market.
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision coverage. Unlimited PTO. Health Savings Accounts. 401(k) plan. Pre-tax commuter benefits. Retirement plan. Lunch twice a week. Fully stocked kitchen. We are always evaluating our options to do what we can to bring the best to our employees.
Transparency: Lots of companies say it, few of them actually live it. We live transparency every day - just ask a Scout employee to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scout RFP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description