We help connect anything to the internet. Whether that’s with a Hologram SIM card and our cellular network or with our Nova modem and our cloud toolkit. We’re leading ubiquitous connectivity, security, and flexibility in IoT with our software-defined network. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
It’s with that in mind that Hologram is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for the management of our largest customers. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing our customers with a strong main point of contact. This role will be a blend of managing customer relationships to understand all of their current needs and how Hologram can continue to grow with them into the future. We are seeking driven, service and sales minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunity. This will be the first Account Manager to join our team and will likely grow to manage this team as our business expands. They will also work closely with leadership to help develop our customer success process and philosophy.
What should excite you about Hologram
- A different kind of challenge. More than just another app, Hologram delivers internet to physical devices on the move all over the world.
- We're an organization committed to both building the best products and the best team to deliver value to our customers. You will impact both areas immediately from day 1.
- Untracked time off that people actually take, and strong support for working remotely and from home.
- Transparency all across the company, from how we pick the snacks we stock to salaries, the cap table, and how many dollars are in the bank.
- We collaborate across departments, working directly with design, product, and marketing, to decide what new products we need to offer for our customers.
What gets us excited about you
- You enjoy working directly with customers to help them find success with Hologram's solution.
- You like building advocates and getting people to agree with your course of action.
- You enjoy working across departments including product, design, marketing, etc to use customer feedback to improve our product.
- You have experience in managing people and building out teams.
- You have a passion for helping people solve complex needs and in turn help them grow their business.
- You have the ability to both lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our operations.
- You are proactive in nature and reacting to issues can make you feel uneasy at times.
- You love helping others succeed, as your success in this role means other members of your team are successful.
- You have a passion for consistently meeting and exceeding goals and metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- You have excellent communication skills that result in positive outcomes with both customers and internal Hologram teams.
- You have an eagerness to continue to learn and grow, at any stage of your career.
Why should you join us?
As a Hologrammer, we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay, solid work-life balance with PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email recruiting at hologram.io.
Together we’re going to build something amazing - a way to help everyone stay online. From water meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems. We’d love for you to join us here at our main office in Chicago. If you require being partially or fully remote, let’s discuss to see if it’d be a good fit.