Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As a Senior Director of Client Success, you will lead the account team for one of our largest strategic relationships and be the GM for the business to drive usage of the Affirm platform for increased adoption and growth! This position is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills to guide merchants successfully from deployment to operationalization!
This role reports to our SVP of Client Success.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and be a GM for one of our largest enterprise accounts encouraging strategic, long-term business relationships
- Identify the strategic priorities for the account and then prioritize, forecast, and enable execution
- Drive strategic credit, marketing, product, operational, risk, and legal initiatives in a holistic manner to cross-functional execution and merchant happiness
- Provide thought leadership and executive escalation to promote growth initiatives
- Drive and measure performance metrics of this account such as volume trends, upsells, at-risk activities, pipeline management, and the health of the relationship.
- Oversee commercial discussions, escalations, and strategic decisioning
- Collaborate and strategize with other leaders in the Sales, Product, Credit, and Marketing teams to innovate our offerings
- Manage up to 4-5 client success managers as we scale/grow the business
What We Look For:
- 15+ years of handling sophisticated key enterprise customer relationships with a top 10 ecommerce website or has worked for a top 10 ecommerce site.
- +5 years of directly leading account teams and individual contributors, as well as leading cross-functional, matrixed teams with a high attention to detail
- Experience in negotiating sophisticated commercials and scaling teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and customer-centric attitude to drive performance against key critical metrics
- Experience in the retail industry, working for or with enterprise-level retailers
- Excellent analytical abilities, with the ability to drive outstanding decision-making through data
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.