Senior Director of Corporate IT
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Leads system-wide initiatives to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Grubhub business processes in accordance with priorities and directions negotiated and discussed with various leadership groups.
- Creates and manages the Enterprise Applications budget and provides input in the administration of related budgets.
- Vendor management and contract negotiation.
- Leads migration from legacy on-premise software to SaaS technologies.
- Manage day to day activities of the Identity and Access Management team.
- Onboard and Offboard corporate applications to ensure that systems tools are aligned to meet business requirements.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding all systems analysis and programming areas.
- Collaborates with other Information Technology management staff regarding enterprise and system-wide computer architecture, capacity, planning, security, and usage.
- Provides a significant level of input regarding hiring/termination decisions, performance management, salary increases and disciplinary actions and/or budget management.
- Provide leadership, direction and development opportunities for the corporate IT teams.
You Should Have
- 7+ Years Leading Corporate IT and Leading Help Desk
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or 10+ years of equivalent IT experience. Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years as IT Project Manager with experience managing large technology projects and interfacing with C level Executives
- 5+ years’ experience in facilitating the design and maintenance of complex IT Systems that include data storage, network and/or server and client computing systems.
- Working knowledge of the management of standard corporate software like ServiceNow, Slack, G-Suite, Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.