We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The Global Strategy and Biz Ops team (under the Chief Strategy Officer) is a critical part of Relativity’s success. We set the strategic growth direction for the company by identifying global market opportunities and operational improvements. We are a thought partner with leadership and collaborate on special projects with executives to answer the tough questions. In addition, we empower our team members to learn cross-functionally to provide a foundation for future leadership roles in the company.
As the Senior Director of Global Strategy & Biz Ops you will lead this team of high performers to develop our future strategic directions. This is a broad, senior leadership role that touches every part of the company and requires developing strong working relationships with members of the Executive Team, the Board of Directors, customer stakeholders, and the extended leadership team.
Lead the team to develop long-term growth strategies in close partnership with the Executive team and global leaders. Prepare implementation plans, and communicate across the organization including:
· Organic and inorganic growth strategy
· International growth strategy
· Long term strategic and business planning
Manage “Strategic Biz Ops Partners” aligned with our functional leaders and Executives. The Biz Ops Partners own strategic projects and operational improvements tied to specific departments. They support number of departments in the company on a one-off or ongoing basis and work closely with the function leads and their leadership teams. Projects cover topics such as:
· Go-to-market strategies for our various customer segments
· Initiatives to improve our customer experience
· Strategic org redesigns
· Global expansion and new locations
· Operational support for our newly launched businesses
Manage and mentor talent:
· Directly lead a team of 5-10 high performing associates, managers, and senior managers based across the U.S. and Europe
· Mentor and coach team members to continue to expand their scope of responsibilities and develop professionally
· Manage opportunities for advancement within the Global Strategy & Biz Ops team, and work closely with function leaders to create career opportunities for our team members in other teams
· Lead recruiting and on-boarding for new team members
Develop & Manage Strategic Capabilities:
Develop and manage cross-functional strategic capabilities, including Relativity NPS program and Competitive Intelligence to improve our operations, customer experience, and accelerate our growth.
Strategic Data Insights:
Manage the Global Insights team to use data analytics to identify growth opportunities including:
· SaaS usage dynamics and forecasting
· Holistic view of our customer experience
· Product adoption
- You are curious and entrepreneurial, you take initiative, find opportunities and drive to a solution.
- You are motivated by growth – growing companies, new markets, new products, new regions.
- You are a coach and mentor first, one who deeply cares about investing in your team
- You partner well with others and think “We” not “I”
- You get things done and have bias for action– the idea is only as good as the execution
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and have experience wearing multiple hats at the same time
- Min 10+ years of total work experience, including significant experience in Management Consulting AND/OR leading a Corporate Strategy team
- Experience in directly managing and mentoring high performing, diverse, and geographically distributed teams of 4-10+ across strategy, planning, and implementation
- Direct experience in developing growth strategy, new product and expansion strategy, M&A, and long-term strategic planning
- Track record of developing strong working relationships with Executives and leading via influence
- Track record of delivering results and translating strategy to implementation
- Strong process management skills and experience managing and improving complex projects/processes
- Executive presence and strong communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to manage a team that excels across multiple projects amidst a fast-paced, cross-functional, results-oriented work environment
- Work experience that shows a history of both strategic and "hands-on" projects
- Ability to listen, adapt, and guide teams through influence
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.