ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Americas Senior Director, Solution Consulting – IT Workflows
Location – Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. Members of this team will have an opportunity to help drive the IT Workflow growth engine for ServiceNow.
As the Americas Sr. Director, Solution Consulting – IT Workflows for the Pre-Sales organization, you will be responsible for supporting the technical sales efforts managing a team of highly motivated Specialist Solution Consultants and 1st and 2nd line leaders. In this role, you will lead the Americas IT Workflow Solution Consulting organization, driving strategy and growth. As a specialist leader, your team will contribute to the development of concepts, techniques & assets that support our IT Workflow selling motions. You will help drive the relationship between the Product leadership and your leadership to ensure we are investing in the right product areas in line with demand in the field and from our customers. You will make recommendations for new processes and initiatives to impact IT Workflow revenue in the Americas.
Measure of success in the role
· Maintain high retention & development of key employees and leaders on your team
· Enabling the team to have a major impact into our defined markets, accounts and industry targets
· Attainment of quota target for IT Workflows Americas business
· Roadmap influence and solution creation from perspective of the customer
As the Senior Director, AMS IT Workflow you will
· Attract, recruit, hire and mentor the leadership team
· Role model an open, inclusive team-oriented environment
· Build a results-driven culture of accountability and transparency
· Effectively develop, design, build, and execute all aspects of the IT Workflow business plan to predictably and consistently generate short-term results while holding a long-term perspective of overall results
· Collaborate with sales, channels/alliances, customer success, product, marketing, and engineering teams to create a seamless customer experience
· Define strategy and execution paths in alignment with sales
· Help develop scalable programs that enable Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of IT Workflow
· Drive best practices in sharing across organizations to enhance quality and efficiency
You will be a great fit for us if you have
· Experience leading a specialist pre-sales organization supporting multiple product lines
· 10+ years management experience. 4+ years experience as a 2nd line leader running large teams, 3rd line leader experience highly desirable
· Pre-sales experience within one of these areas: IT Operations, IT Asset Management, IT Business Management, Cloud, Security or DevOps
· Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions
· Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
· Operationally strong and experienced bringing process and rigor to a presales organization
· An innovator with the courage to nourish "outside the box" thinking to surface and pursue new ideas
· Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of Specialist Solution Consultants
· Experience with the ServiceNow product suite or competitive product suites highly desirable
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.