Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Pareto Intelligence
- Maintain and monitor AWS resources such as EC2, EMR, and Kubernetes and using tools such as DataDog, AlienVault, AWS Config, etc.
- Respond to alerts and troubleshoot systems availability and escalate if required; delegate required tasks and ensure completion
- Monitor the transfer and availability of client data within our network
- Ensure the security, confidentiality, availability, and integrity of client information
- Control identity and access management using tools such as Active Directory, Azure AD, AWS IAM, and Okta.
- Deploy infrastructure elements using Terraform modules within AWS
- Administering Office 365 Suite and using PowerAutomate to integrate systems.
- Participates in annual compliance auditing by providing evidence of compliant systems and maintaining regular reports of systems.
- Duties related to information security will be segregated across team members to ensure cross checking /monitoring / work overlap and work coverage when team members and functions are not available (i.e., time off) This includes providing coverage with networking, enterprise support, and the cloud engineering team.
- Role requires a high level of system access – confidentiality and security are extremely important with the amount of responsibility granted
- Review technological changes for their effect on system security to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance
- Bachelor of Science in an area with information technology emphasis (typically computer science, computer information systems, etc.); related work experience can be substituted for educational requirement.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with IT ticketing systems, end-user interaction, and IT project assistance work.
- Fundamental networking knowledge
- Fundamental cloud computing knowledge
- Previous Windows and Linux server administration
- Experience working in a compliant environment (healthcare, financial systems, etc)
- Preferred certifications:
- Any AWS Associate level certification
- Any Microsoft 365 Associate level certification
- Microsoft Active Directory (multi site, multi trusts, GPO administration)
- Jira ticketing system
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Office 365 Administration
- Deploying AWS EC2 instances, VPC networking, S3 management (using Terraform is a plus)
- Python scripting
- JupyterHub cluster management
- Familiarity with HITRUST, HIPAA, and SOX
- Team player who is comfortable working with multiple teams and environments
- Genuine interest in and information technologies and infrastructure security
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable in a fast-growing environment
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenge and enhance existing strategic solutions is required
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare solutions company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. These solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models and advanced data science that have analyzed over $100 billion in claims/medical costs and touched over 14 million lives. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data and delivers actionable strategies to achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, and inspire more informed business decisions. Pareto was launched in 2013 by HealthScape Advisors, a privately held management consulting firm based in Chicago. That means Pareto’s pedigree is deep expertise and a pragmatic approach to executing solutions.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.