Senior IT Associate at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The IT Associate will work inside Strata’s Information Technology team, responsible for supporting Microsoft systems and technologies. This includes but is not limited to Active Directory, Office 365, ADFS, and end user support on Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Perform day-to-day support for Strata employees by handling incident and trouble tickets.
- Administer Strata’s Office365 deployment.
- Own asset inventory including hardware replacement and disposal, inventory levels, and evaluation of new models and emerging technologies.
- Assist with the onboarding and offboarding of staff.
- Manage endpoint images, configuration, and deployment for user computing platforms.
- Support compliance and audit efforts by creating scripts using PowerShell to automate policy changes.
- Package and deploy new software to endpoints.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Minimum 3+ year of applied IT experience
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to assist in resolving various systems issues for multiple integrated locations and systems.
- Specifically, this position will require daily utilization and problem-solving skills with respect to the following technologies (candidate does not need to be skilled in all of the following areas but needs to be knowledgeable on most):
- Windows 10
- Mac OSx
- Office 365
- Audio/Visual systems
- Basic networking configuration and design (mixed environment)
- Active Directory Domain structures, user authentication and NTFS permissions, and public key infrastructure
- Time management and organizational skills are imperative.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with all levels of management and personnel.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply learned principles