Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
As a Senior IT Support Specialist, you will be a part of setting our new hires up for success!
The Senior IT Support Specialist must have a deep and broad knowledge of computer software, hardware, and networks. They will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting our company’s computer systems. They will design and oversee local area networks, wide area networks, and network segments. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware. They will maintain the essentials such as operating systems, business applications, security tools, email, laptop, and desktop PCs.
- Working with IAM to streamline automation and role-based access controls (RBAC)
- Procurement and vendor management
- Create requested application accounts
- Track and coordinate equipment orders to new hires
- Documentation for internal and user-facing processes (e.g., knowledge base)
- Additional duties may be assigned
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with any (or all of the following):
- Systems Administrator, 4 years
- Computer skills including Office 365, MFA, AD, Azure, Windows 7/10, MAC, IOS, Remote Connection Software, MS Teams, Bitlocker, WSUS,
- Hands-on experience using Okta, or similar SSO
- Knowledge and management of PC imaging solutions (MAC and Windows Devices) Airwatch.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while being able to work with a diverse team with varying skill level.
- Experience with Splunk, AWS, G-suite Enterprise, and GitHub.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows OS, MacOS and Linux.