ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow seeks a proven, experienced partner operations professional with sound partner go-to-market acumen. This individual will act as the main owner for all strategic partner programs requiring end to end process mapping and operational execution. As such, this role is global and impactful, as we search to build out our global partner ecosystem. The expectation is that this individual will build out a team of partner process experts as we continue to grow.
In this role, you will be responsible for the processes, automation, scalability, and tools that support our ACE teams worldwide (Alliances & Channel Ecosystem). You'll partner with these leaders to guide a coordinated, scalable, and agile operational framework with a focus on speed, optimization, productivity, operational excellence, and a world-class partner experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evolve processes, frameworks, and tools in support of ServiceNow's Partner priorities with a focus on process excellence, change management, automation and scalability
- Be able to identify cross-functional interdependencies, communicate those effectively to leadership, and foster strong relationships with those cross-functional contacts
- Work closely with global Partner teams to diagnose new business requirements, regional needs, market maturity or readiness, and pain points for prioritization and delivery
- Ensure day-to-day project or business issues are resolved thoroughly, with a strong customer-service and partner-first mindset
- Exhibit leadership for the entire ACE strategic program operations body of work
- Run a standard meeting cadence with (future) team members to ensure project progression (1 on 1s, team meetings, career development)
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Partner and/or Sales Operations
- 5+ years of direct management experience required
- Solid financial/analytical background with an operational mindset
- Combination of strong intellect, creative problem solving, effective communication with colleagues and willingness to roll up sleeves to improve performance and hit milestones
- Demonstrated history of managing data inputs to raise the quality of decision making
- Transformational experience within a rapidly evolving, high-growth company environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive collaboration with partner programs, functional and technical teams with effective problem resolution
- High energy with the capability to multi‐task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Understanding of both domestic and international markets
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.