Senior Manager, Cybersecurity M&A at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
We are looking to hire a Senior Manager to focus on cybersecurity due diligence for M&A activity, ultimately providing critical security solutions for West Monroe’s clients. The sr. manager will also work with practice leaders across the firm to set the direction of security offerings within our Cybersecurity Practice. They will typically be working to complete a project that aligns with their client’s cyber M&A and/or compliance objectives. The sr. manager will be responsible for leading project teams as engagement lead to gather requirements, create a design, and implement the solution.
- Provide strategic cybersecurity M&A advisory and compliance consulting services for enterprise clients, ranging from policy definition to adoption and enforcement
- Leverage technical expertise in cybersecurity to perform due diligence and assessment work for M&A activity across various industries, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Retail, etc.
- Develop implementation strategies and roadmaps to help clients achieve compliance and strengthen their cybersecurity posture
- Manage client relationships and meet with stakeholders to determine business and functional requirements, translating them to clear projects proposals, including detailed work plans and cost estimates
- Document current state review of existing organization, processes, and technologies to deliver key findings and recommendations
- Contribute to the business development process at existing clients, looking for additional opportunities for West Monroe solutions
- Promote thought leadership in emerging technologies; from partnerships to go-to-market offerings and strategy, to design and implementation
- Actively build a professional and affiliate network in the consulting, cybersecurity, and broader tech communities
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- 10-15+ years of professional IT experience focused on cybersecurity and IT infrastructure
- Experience implementing solutions in adherence to compliance frameworks and standards – PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, NERC CIP, ISO, NIST, etc.
- Experience leading cybersecurity assessment work – vulnerability management, auditing controls, GRC, network security, application security, incident response, SOC, SIEM, IAM, IDS/IPS, DLP, Digital Rights Management, etc.
- Advanced understanding of high-level application, database, and network security principles for risk identification, mitigation, and analysis
- Experience developing cybersecurity architectural roadmaps, sub-domain strategies, product roadmaps
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions, which could include strategy, design, development, testing and training, and/or implementation
- Ability to convey complex cybersecurity concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, including executives
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation, and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel for out of town client engagements
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.