“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius
- Opportunity to work with a variety of customers representing the vast industries TransUnion supports.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of applicable business experience in IT industry (credit or financial background preferred).
- Direct management experience of multiple functions, hiring and developing staff, defining team and individual goals, developing teams offshore/remote, manage ambiguity and operate in a multi-region setup.
- Experience in interacting with and/or managing external customer relationships.
- Significant custom software development acumen leveraging a variety of technologies and delivery methodologies like agile. Proven ability to identify technology problems and effective solutions.
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships in cross-functional teams and work in matrix environment.
We’d love to see:
- Ability to manage portfolio of concurrent projects delivering business outcomes on-time & on-budget. Key skills include: capacity management, project planning, risk management, outcome focused execution etc.
- Ability to participate and review project plans, solution designs and other critical artifacts in driving complex, custom developed solutions.
- Ability to determine when and how to modify and re-set plans based on newly gained information; ability to iterate through options and set a revised course.
- Experience in executing strategies that promote innovation.
- Results-oriented; passionate about achieving strategic goals in established timeframes leveraging data and metrics to help drive decision making.
Impact you’ll make:
- Balance among the many objectives for business growth & speed, high quality service and predictable outcomes.
- Lead and champion our technology strategy global operating model including agile adoption and quality improvements.
- Oversee project portfolio; develop and manage long-range plans and implementation roadmaps based on business priorities and technology strategy while balancing continuous improvement of software development and project management lifecycles.
- Accountable for in-region Decision Services projects ensuring efforts complete on time and on budget where efforts may include new products & features, platform enhancements, compliance changes, technology refresh and urgency in solving real time customer issues etc.
- Create and manage capacity planning, participates in decision making on work prioritization to facilitate the demand management process.
- Manage in-region Decision Services technology solution including in-house and outsourced services in our global footprint.
- Execute with a business & commercial focus ensuring support functions, project costs are clear and balanced with the business intent and outcomes.
- Organize and maintain training and support for associates.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships in region and within Global Technology.
- Elevate the level of employee engagement improving job satisfaction and managing retention.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.