How you'll make an impact:
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications will work inside Strata's Information Technology group and lead all aspects of our internal applications portfolio. In this role, you will lead and develop the Enterprise Applications team and grow it to meet business demands. We are looking for a candidate with a track record of providing strategic, forward looking vision when designing solutions to achieve business goals and drive operational efficiency. This role works cross functionally with Development, Finance, IT, and Operations to analyze business needs, design, and validate solutions, execute the implementation of these solutions, and continuously monitor the effectiveness of these solutions.
What we're looking for:
- Manage, lead, mentor, and coach the Enterprise Applications team.
- Lead the planning, design, and implementation of enterprise applications at Strata including NetSuite, Salesforce, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence, and others.
- Analyze the current SharePoint architecture, gather business requirements, and execute the deployment of SharePoint using best practices as well as business objectives.
- Participate in the selection and implementation activities for new enterprise applications and look across the organization for portfolio consolidation and optimization opportunities.
- As owner of the escalation process, take ownership of major incidents to ensure timely resolution by managing technical resources, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Collaborate with business leaders to understand business objectives and initiatives in their respective function. Manage the intake, acceptance criteria and prioritization of stakeholder requests with clear business communications and coordination.
- Partner with the Information Security team to ensure applications are secured and compliant with security and privacy requirements such as GDPR, HITRUST, SOC, and ISO27001.
- Cooperate with the IT Infrastructure and Operations teams to ensure that the infrastructure, access, and application performance is adequate and properly monitored.
- Own relevant application architecture and understand areas of risk such as integration, understand the benefits of application portfolio consolidation globally of systems and process.
- Work across the organization to understand data assets and work to establish a knowledge management program.
- Responsible for proactive licensing management and compliance with our vendors. This includes managing the procurement process with IT Security and Procurement.
Here @ Strata…
- Minimum 10+ years of applied IT experience with a concentration in Enterprise Applications.
- Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into business solutions at the enterprise level.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate complex technical issues to users with little technical background/expertise
Who we are:We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community. We believe that each of our team member's unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Our individual differences are what make us a more forward-thinking organization. We foster a culture of inclusion, equity and belonging, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Our values:Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating, and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our Impact:Strata Decision Technology provides an innovative set of software and service solutions to help healthcare providers better analyze, plan and perform in support of caring for their community and reducing the cost of care. Our customer base includes over 2,000 hospitals and over 400 healthcare delivery systems. Founded in 1996, our mission is to Help Heal Healthcare™. For more information, please go to www.stratadecision.com.Strata is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. This role is eligible for bonus based on both individual and company performance. Find out more about Strata benefits here.
Read Full Job Description