Senior Manager, Enterprise Decision Technology
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for the application ownership, development delivery, and support for value streams. Manages a team including hiring, directing, mentoring, and assigning work.
- Manage a team to deliver end to end software solutions from initial concept through continuous improvement related to critical Fraud and Authentication.
- Implement solutions that support the high availability, low latency requirements.
- Work closely with vendor and multiple business partners to align on requirements and remove roadblocks.
- Coaches and mentors team members. Supports individuals to achieve their individual development goals. Utilizes Agile and Lean practices to identify and solve systemic issues.
- Consults with management in the analysis of short- and long-range business requirements and recommends innovations.
- Utilizes tools to support data-driven decision making. Identifies and removes blockers to enable the team to meet business goals.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, Masters Preferred
- 4+ years of experience in supervising technical staff
- 6+ years of experience in technical role such as application development, database programming, etc.
If we had our say, we’d also look for
- Agile, Scrum Master
- Experience with FICO or other decision technology
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!