Senior Manager, ERP at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious. Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values. Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe Partners (WMP) has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Manager to help build our ERP Practice and provide national leadership and oversight. The Senior Manager will have three main responsibilities:
This role entails significant responsibility in developing new business, managing the client relationship at the executive levels while providing direction and oversight to project teams. While developing client relationships, candidates will focus on value creation and becoming a client’s trusted advisor. Most importantly, candidates should be passionate about what they do and enjoy a fun, entrepreneurial environment.
You will play an active, firm-wide, leadership role in addition to leading the Chicago-based team. He/she will be expected to attract and hire deep technologists and talented business consultants who will help our clients reimagine, build, and transform their business with technology.
As a leader within our Practice, you will be expected to provide delivery oversight on large engagements, ensure quality in all aspects of project work, manage relationships with c-level buyers and create compelling offerings that create value, are relevant, and are thought-provoking.
• A BS degree or equivalent
• Must have helped lead a relevant consulting group or practice in the local market in the past 3 years
• 10+ years’ experience managing teams of consultants and technologists
• Strong business development and an active professional network of contacts in the local market
• Membership and visibility in relevant professional organizations
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills; and in-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and software development life cycles
• Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and present to C-level executives
• A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
• Ability to travel 50-70%
Functional ERP Knowledge:
• Ideal candidate will have Dynamics D365, Infor or other relevant middle market ERP experience, ideally in the C&IP space
• 10+ Years of Hands on functional knowledge of at least one ERP solution (Multiple Solutions a Plus)
• Must have been the Project Manager for at least 5 Full life cycle ERP Implementations ideal candidate would have completed this work for both Mid-Market 250m-1B and up market 1B+
• Knowledge of mid-market ERP landscape a plus
• Strong functional knowledge within the following areas: Lead to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Recruit to Retire (any other industry specific knowledge is a plus (TMS, WMS, PSA, EAM…etc.))
• Software selection and Platform Strategy a plus experience a plus
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you can own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.