Senior Manager, Process Improvement of Customer Service - Zoro
In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 275+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,000,000 unique products.
The Senior Manager, Process Improvement, Quality and Training is responsible for driving improvements thru the department and developing and implementing best practices around quality and training. The Senior Manager, Process Improvement, Quality and Training will develop and lead teams in multiple locations. This position will ensure the continuous improvement of customer service processes and agent performance.
A day in the life of a Senior Manager, Process Improvement, Quality and Training at Zoro:
- Continuously evolve the vision, strategy and tactics for Zoro's customer service specialty areas to ensure Zoro provides best-in-class customer support.
- Lead the development, documentation and deployment of a quality management system including continuous improvement initiatives of all sizes and scopes.
- Oversee the creating and management of work processes and procedures and ensure they are as simple as possible
- Oversee the development of training the aligns to Zoro's values, process, metrics and quality.
- Lead enterprise wide cross-functional teams thru major CI initiatives and projects to deliver expected benefits against key company objectives.
- Develop and maintain an organizational system for business process document management.
- Utilizes continuous improvement methodologies in order to optimize operations and build innovate solutions for operational deficiencies and process gaps.
- Work with Customer Service Supervisors to improve and implement agent service skills training.
- Work with Customer Service Supervisors to ensure their development as coaches and their ability to drive continuous improvement in agent performance.
- Participation in development of Training and Reward & Recognition programs
- Preparation and delivery of Program communication and Change Management Activity
- Participate in the development and implementation of agent "quality" recognition programs consistent with objectives.
- Perform all supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the Personnel assigned (Including coaching, and development).
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- 5 + Yrs experience with CI, LEAN, Six-Sigma or Project Management
- 5-10 Yrs previous supervisory experience
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Analytical and process oriented
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and interpretation
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Deep and broad understanding of customer facing end to end processes and systems
- Maintain effective work relationships with management, peers, and subordinates
- Supervise 5-8 direct reports in a reporting chain including as many as 50 indirect reports in multiple locations.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.