Senior Manager, Provider Onboarding at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Senior Manager, Physician Onboarding based remote.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Senior Manager, Physician Onboarding to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Senior Manager, Physician Onboarding will partner with our VillageMD operations and clinical leadership team to provide a best-in-class onboarding experience for newly hired physicians and APP’s.
Could this be you?
In support of our mission to enhance and improve healthcare outcomes, the Senior Manager, Provider Onboarding will work in collaboration with internal leadership & our providers to facilitate a high-touch, white-glove experience for physicians and APP’s onboarding into the organization.
You will be a change agent, championing a positive and thorough provider experience as well as spearheading process improvement activities around provider coordination & onboarding. You are the "face" of provider onboarding, overseeing a team to execute on all onboarding initiatives from employment agreement through start date.
In our dynamic, hypergrowth environment, you will need to exude positivity, focus, problem-solving skills and resilience in order to exceed the expectations of internal and external providers. This role is critical to ensuring a uniquely VillageMD experience and a provider experience that is unparalleled in healthcare.
How you can make a difference
- Lead and execute industry leading performance in provider onboarding by recommending ideas and strategies that will contribute to near- and long-term growth plans
- Create and standardize best practices for provider onboarding with a constant focus on innovation
- Partner cross-functionally and across geographical markets on initiatives to drive alignment related to provider onboarding best practices
- Observing, listening and understanding the needs of our physicians and advocating for physicians’ interests and perspectives by identifying key issues
- Troubleshooting and problem solving collaboratively as well as independently
- Oversee team of provider onboarding specialists providing direction on work product, including developing processes and frameworks and managing end-to-end execution of projects
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, taking an active role in developing team
Skills for success
- Desire to oversee, coach and develop a team of providers onboarding specialists
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Strong emphasis on customer service with the ability to champion an outstanding process and experience for our physician and APP partners
- Welcoming and friendly demeanor with the innate ability to make our physicians feel valued and prioritized
- Strong work ethic and experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, consistent follow through, and ability to thrive in our fast-paced environment
- Self-assured with a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Solution oriented with a willingness to identify problems and be accountable for discovering and implementing options for resolution
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Experience successfully onboarding physicians in a patient and physician-centric manner to improve processes and outcomes
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to lead an energetic and passionate provider onboarding team
- An entrepreneurial mindset with knowledge and experience in high-growth business environments including ability to roll-up sleeves and dig into the details of the work
- Comfort with launching and leading new initiatives while driving transformation and change management
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish the required relationships to influence and generate results; can quickly influence market partners to take action
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgement, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and common sense
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) experience; preferably Greenhouse Onboarding
- Bachelor’s degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.