Senior Manager, SOX IT Audit at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Sr Manager, IT SOX Audit
This position reports to: SOX Director
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for an experienced Sr Manager IT SOX Audit to join our Audit Risk and Compliance team. We have a tight team environment where support, loyalty, and honest feedback are the currency. ServiceNow employees are expected to be self-starting, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What you get to do in this role:
· Lead and manage the IT SOX program including planning, resource coordination (in-house and co-sourced), execution, and reporting
· Communicate IT project roadmap to external audit team and coordinate IT impact reviews
· Participate in SOX impact assessment for new systems impacting projects and advise on control design
· Lead annual SOX scoping to identify changes to existing control environment and new areas of focus
· Drive internal initiatives to improve audit coverage, efficiency, effectiveness through use of automation and analytics
· Lead issue resolution throughout the audit program
· Detail review tester’s workpaper to enforce consistency and high-quality work products. In some cases, perform testing of complex controls
· Evaluate IT control deficiencies for impact and root cause; monitor management’s remediation efforts to closure
· Provide IT SOX program reporting to senior management and external audit
· Support IT staff training and career development
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· Minimum four-year degree from an accredited university; degree in Accounting, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems strongly preferred
· Minimum of 10 years of work experience, with 3 years of management, public accounting experience preferred, experience in SOX/internal controls, internal auditing, external auditing, operation and process improvement
· Prefer candidates with one of the following certifications: CISA, CISM, CIA
· Expert knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing/internal controls and accounting principles and practices, specifically as it relates to IT SOX risk assessment, process documentation and flowcharting, control design assessment, test plan design, testing of operational effectiveness and documenting of deficiencies
· Excellent verbal, written, oral communication and presentation skills
· Exceptional skills in using Excel and Visio; experience in using SAP strongly preferred
· Ability to work both independently and as a team member
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal oversight
· Familiarity with ServiceNow platform a plus
· Prefer candidates with exposure to a high growth and/or rapidly changing technology enterprise
· Prefer candidates with experience in performing operational internal audits, IT SOX risk assessments, financial and IT controls design and testing in an international organization
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.