Senior Manager, Technical Focus Early in Career at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
With the continued acceleration of growth ahead of ServiceNow we are looking for a leader for our Early in Career team focused on Technology (software, quality, machine learning, data science, etc..). We have our sights set on being an enduring company that grows to $4B and $10B in the coming years, and we are going to do this with great talent on our side.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a highly dynamic and changing environment and will lead an Early in Career recruiting team with focus, empathy, operations, creativity, and innovation. This is an exceptional opportunity to transform the way ServiceNow works and to build a performance driven talent organization that can scale across countries and into new markets.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as a strong partner to our technology leaders to scale our teams across the Americas, develop recruiting goals and strategies to meet their needs and hiring challenges, and ensure that we are focused on the things that make a difference.
- Build a world class recruiting team who can deliver in this war for talent.
- Develop and measure recruiter performance to continue to scale a high performing team
- Partner with key stakeholders to assist in the development and implementation of global workforce plans, forecasting, talent pipeline strategy, etc.
- Innovate and execute upon a localized sourcing and school strategy
- Introduce and improve methodologies for attracting, assessing, and selecting a diverse talent pool
- Frequently assess, rebalance, and pivot on how the team is resourced and focused on what is needed today and tomorrow
- Be the champion for the company, including living the values and purpose and being an important storyteller about ServiceNow today and in the future
- Be curious, creative, and innovative about ServiceNow and our products and leverage the self-serve portals to enhance and better our delivery model
In order to be successful, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 4+ years of leadership experience (ideally with experience in technology early in career recruiting)
- Program or project experience (the majority of which should be focused on early in career)
- A deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle and/or custom recruiting process for both technical and non-technical hiring; and the ability to lead a team in doing so
- Strategize, advise and own reworking and refining the existing hiring processes to optimize for experience, diversity & scale
- Work with regional leaders to design early in career recruiting strategies from brand awareness to leverage programs and initiatives to attract the very best talent to Service Now
- Loves data: develop recruiting reports and dashboards to analyze, forecast, track and communicate key operational metrics and future predications to the business, while simultaneously using said metrics to drive operational excellence across the team
- Partner with Early in Career leadership to create and manage a recruiting budget; including partners, tools and events
- Collaborate with regional leadership & People team leadership on early in career workforce planning / talent mapping initiatives, including prioritization, nurturing and opportunistic and/or succession talent acquisition opportunities
- Lead and develop a growing team-- developing team members at various stages in their recruiting careers, bringing recruiting expertise and best practices
- Be bold about the opportunity to leverage innovations and automation to improve or reinvent the recruiting process
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.