Senior Manager, Workforce Management at GoHealth
The Senior Manager, Workforce Management manages all facets of forecasting, scheduling, real-time management, attendance / activity tracking. You will provide your team daily guidance to analyze data by tracking and trending operational metrics to ensure planning, accurate requirements and workload identification. You will establish business partnerships with program management, account management and functions to support requirements and provide process improvement and overall guidance. You will report to the Sr Director of Workforce & Telephony.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage the management of the WFM team to include hiring, training, scheduling, setting of goals, prioritization of work, performance reviews.
- Provide team development by accessing strengths and opportunities, giving applicable feedback, and motivate direct reports to optimize performance.
- Ensure that the scheduling responsibility is providing forecasting, scheduling and identifying new methods, strategies and opportunities.
- Ensure that the real-time management team is providing the appropriate real-time oversight and takes appropriate action to meet goals that maximize revenue, customer experience and efficiency.
- Oversee the accurate compilation and distribution of information and reports to identified partners
- Be an expert and liaison for specific programs and coordinate with operations teams to ensure business / operational goals
- Develop all forecast/capacity plans and ensure staff and facilities are available during peak periods
- Perform other related assignments to meet requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree preferred in economics, statistics, business or equivalent education.
- 3+ years of experience performing WFM functions (capacity forecasting, scheduling, real-time management, attendance/activity tracking).
- Experience managing a WFM team providing forecasting, scheduling and real-time management in a multi-site contact center environment.
- Experience with WFM software (Verint, NICE-IEX, Calabrio, etc.).
- Experience with Five9, Avaya or comparable systems.
- Experience with process improvement, change management and overall operational excellence.
- Must be proficient in Excel, can organize/analyze, import/export data in a structured manner (pivot tables, vlookup, queries).
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC