Senior Manager, Workforce & Vendor Network Management at Affirm (Remote)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
The Senior Manager, Workforce & Vendor Network Management will be responsible for the performance management of our vendor network as well as day-to-day delivery service level performance across our internal and external servicing teams.
This Senior Manager will lead a team of WFM Analysts and Vendor Managers in monitoring and supporting the real time operations across various contact centers ensuring that Affirm delivers best in class service while performance measures are met or exceeded.
The Workforce Management team ensures we have a sufficiently staffed network of agents supporting customer interactions. This team will determine staffing models based on the forecasted volume, drive scheduling and monitor real time service level performance. The overall goal is to meet the service level targets by managing the forecast accuracy and the adherence against the schedule.
Vendor Network Management
The Vendor Management team ensures strong performance management across our network of vendor partners, operational readiness meeting growth and scale requirements, as well as driving excellence in our front line servicing execution. This team takes partnership to a new level through its ability to work with the vendors to drive optimal business outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for service level management and resource administration across all servicing teams, acting as a single point of contact for the WFM structure for Affirm senior leaders and our Vendor Partners.
- Lead all aspects of intra-day management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements and case routing, & manage performance in line with critical metrics.
- Drive effectiveness of the WFM through ongoing process analysis and redesign, and support of key internal optimization projects.
- Lead cross functional meetings that recap current performance, trends in other performance drivers (Volume, AHT, occupancy, Adherence / Compliance, etc.), root cause analysis of service failures, and drive accountable parties for results against related action plans.
- Generate and use performance data and analysis to propose improvements, generating cost efficiencies and enabling a culture of thoughtful planning, open and clear communication
- Conduct analysis of assigned queues to identify opportunities to improve service level, cost, and employee happiness. Develop recommendations and articulate strategies effectively to cross functional partners.
- Drive performance excellence in our outsourced partners through cultivating and maintaining strong relationships, establishing standards and guidelines for our partners, and driving accountability to key performance indicators
- Ensure two-way open communication throughout the servicing organizations. This includes keeping key partners informed of any real-time impactors (spike in volumes, outages, etc.) and providing recommendations on mitigating the impact’
- Drive employee engagement and a high-performance culture within the team, ensuring effective performance management, coaching, and development of the team and creating an environment where people can excel through accountability, support, and empowerment
What We Look For
- 7+ years experience in Workforce Management, Vendor Management, and/or Planning and people leadership experience.
- A strong communicator, motivator, and decision-maker with demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Previous experience bringing maturity to an early-stage WFM program
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency and accountability who has excellent focus on attention to detail with the capability to work and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Proven flexibility in fast paced environments where priorities may change quickly and
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to evaluate and solve problems incorporating multiple perspectives.
- Ability to make, articulate and implement data-driven decisions
- Experience with leading workforce management tools and methodologies
- Experience with workforce planning in an omni-channel, multi-skilled agent environment
Location - Remote Canada
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.