Senior Manager, Workplace Management
- What are the core duties of this role?
- General office management, including ownership of the facilities ticketing que.
- Create a workspace that represents Relativity’s values and culture.
- Create a workspace that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Build high performing teams by coaching and leading staff to achieve expected outcomes, while providing timely performance feedback.
- Maintain a smooth running, friendly, and efficient office environment.
- Provide a feeling of helpfulness and support to all employees.
- Work collaboratively with the HR and marketing teams to execute on employee-related company events.
- Own the global real estate plan including the rapid growth of new employees.
- Communicate effectively with management and the organization in general regarding office-related activities and requirements.
- Interact with vendors, suppliers, realtors, building managers, etc., to deliver against the overall office objectives.
- Create a learning environment for the high school students who intern at Relativity
- At least 10 years in an office manager function.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 5 years in an office manager support function.
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, and drive projects and company initiatives to completion.
- At least 3 years managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly when facing problems and ability to translate knowledge to new situations.
- Solid project management skills to coordinate and lead a variety of initiatives.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and integrity to handle confidential/sensitive information.
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions independently.
- Pleasant and positive attitude with a focus on helpfulness and customer service.
- Ability to effectively cope with change and maintain focus.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to pay attention to the details of the tasks being performed.
- Accountable for all Real Estate globally
- Accountable for the management,mentorship, and projects allocated to the Facilities teams
- Accountable for budgets