Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 500,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Let’s get to business
Avant delivers a best-in-class customer experience, including proper adherence to rules and regulations.
Avant is seeking a Senior Operations Coordinator, Complaints to join the complaint management team in our Oak Ridge, TN or our Chicago office.
As a Senior Operations Coordinator, Complaints you will be responsible to participate in Avant’s Complaints Program including account investigation and response, data management, and compliance-related quality assurance.
What you will do at Avant:
- Assist management to identify, track, investigate, and respond to customer feedback.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge of consumer lending rules and regulations including but not limited to FDCPA, UDAAP, TILA, EFTA, TCPA, ECOA, SCRA, MLA, GLBA, and FCRA.
- Work with multiple business units to investigate and respond to negative feedback received from customers.
- Conduct account investigation, necessary analysis, and due diligence.
- Provide recommendations to drive operational change and corrective actions.
- Improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls.
- Prepare work-papers according to the Complaints Management Program.
Why are you a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS required.
- Consumer compliance, customer service, or complaint handling experience (4-7 years) preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to view complaints from the perspective of the customer and Avant.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite.
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret data as well as state and federal regulations.
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.