ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This position reports to: Director, Product Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise software company, with an enviable growth rate.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow's Customer Workflow Products are transforming the delivery of digitally enhanced services and support to customers. We are enabling companies to offer effortless, proactive and predictive services to customers on a single platform connecting the entire organization. The team is seeking a Product Manager to define and build new applications for Customer Experience and Engagement use cases on ServiceNow's best-in-class cloud platform.
Product managers operate at the intersection of customer experience design, technology development and creating revenue generating opportunities. Thus, the role requires a unique blend of skills.
- Research beyond the stated requirements to be able to reframe the problem and drive innovation
- Represent the customer's voice to the technology and user experience design team, even when there is ambiguity
- Drive execution and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency and effectiveness
- Influence teams through vision and passion to deliver on aggressive timelines
- Strive for perfection and set a high bar for quality in experience design and technology
Product Managers at ServiceNow usually are obsessed about their products/domains, often geek out on technology and are catalysts for innovation.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Principal Product Manager, you will be an individual contributor in the ServiceNow Customer Service Management business unit, and you will
- Shape the product strategy and vision and deliver solutions
- Provide thought leadership for the domains and products that you own
- Create compelling market validated use cases & lead ideation
- Interact with enterprise stakeholders, end-users and prospects to co-innovate and test the requirements
- Create storyboards and wireframes to effectively communicate functional specs to experience design and development teams
- Own and drive the execution of your Product's roadmap to take the product to market
- Manage multiple products/features simultaneously
- Champion for your products both externally and internally
- Effectively work with Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Development, Design and other ServiceNow organizations & Partners
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of experience in roles such as Product Management or Product Strategy
- Relevant experience in the domains such as Customer Service, Omnichannel, Mobile Messaging, Self-Service, Knowledge Management and Mobile Applications
- Relevant experience in building customer facing experiences like portals, mobile messaging and social engagement solutions
- Experience with Enterprise Cloud solutions, and CRM domain expertise is very desirable
- Experience in working directly with Customers, Sales, and Engineering, preferably in North America or Europe
- Experience in Development/Functional Consulting functions is helpful
- Experience in building and promoting business cases
- Experience in iterative software delivery methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly shift focus and manage/coordinate multiple projects
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.