Upwork is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.5 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
The Enterprise Talent Solutions team at Upwork is helping craft the future of work and we are looking for a dedicated recruiting partner to help grow the talent pools of some of our largest clients. As the Senior Enterprise Talent Solutions Recruiter at Upwork, you will be partnering with Talent Solutions management to grow and evolve the talent base for our Fortune 500 customers. In addition to rolling up your sleeves and recruiting on behalf of Upwork Enterprise clients, you’ll also play a critical role in optimizing our talent acquisition strategy. Come join a collaborative, dynamic team that helps grow the business with our colleagues and embodies the company's mission and values.
- You review and audit existing talent acquisition processes and make recommendations for optimization
- You contribute to a holistic, scalable, and effective talent acquisition strategy
- You track multiple recruiting cases at a time and provide partners with timely updates.
- You ensure that SLAs are met and that delivery expectations and deadlines are reasonably set.
- You source diverse talent through a variety of different outlets and approaches.
- You attend weekly meetings and standups to discuss bottlenecks, brainstorm solutions, and provide updates on current open requisitions.
- You partner with other members of your team to gather hard-to-find talent and pursue challenging requests.
- You act as a positive and dedicated partner across the your team- we share information and collaborate together to ensure an engaging culture.
- You evangelize Upwork’s values and benefits to your candidates and make them excited about working on our site and passionate about our mission.
- Provide weekly pipeline and talent funnel updates to hiring managers.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 2+ years full cycle recruiting experience working in a dynamic environment with a high bar for talent.
- You are comfortable recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles, across diverse industries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to really knock our socks off:
- You have excellent collaborative abilities across multi-functional teams and a consistent record of influencing all levels of the organization.
- You have high level attention to detail.
- You capitalize on the insights you’ve gained from the data we capture throughout our processes to evolve your approach over time.
- You have expertise in one or more applicant tracking systems.
- You have strong process analysis on both small and big picture initiatives.
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.