Senior Security Analyst at Ensono
- Acting as the liaison between the Ensono Cybersecurity team and their clients this role will ensure consistent delivery of world-class cybersecurity services.
- The ideal candidate will possess, and want to develop, a knowledge, credibility and expertise in cybersecurity. This individual should also be able to contribute expertise, strong execution and project delivery skills to facilitate meaningful and enduring client relationships
- Establish and manage relationships with key client stakeholders through regular meetings and other touch points to increase awareness of Ensono’s capabilities and introduce relevant subject matter experts.
- Participate in client meetings to validate the Ensono cybersecurity value proposition is being met.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and enforcement of security profiles, policies and procedures as pertinent to the Ensono managed infrastructure.
- Recommend new technologies/processes in the client’s environment to improve the security of infrastructure and applications.
- Customize Ensono technical security controls and configurations to reflect client’s customized requirements and needs.
- Function as primary security architect to review proposed major changes to Ensono managed infrastructure.
- Identify clients’ cybersecurity related needs, budgets, existing projects, and future projects and share these insights with the Ensono team to enhance understanding of its clients.
- Establish relationships with procurement departments to ensure Ensono is considered for relevant buying cycles.
- Introduce Ensono team members to relevant contacts, invite and host contacts at Ensono sponsored events or other events where Ensono is present.
- Demonstrate interest in, and aptitude for, the business and technical issues encountered across the Ensono client base.
- Possess cybersecurity, risk management and compliance subject matter expertise able to support effective client interactions while driving the execution of client engagements.
- Possess knowledge of key cybersecurity disciplines and cybersecurity trends.
- Ability to leverage industry and technical expertise to support effectively addressing the cybersecurity risks associated with Ensono client’s business
- Be a well-connected, results-oriented communicator who can foster relationships and promote the broader Ensono strategy.
- Ability to identify opportunities for client to effectively mitigate risk, improve business performance and reduce costs of compliance-related activities.
- A high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity and decisiveness, coupled with the ability/willingness to work well under pressure.
- Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help clients identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks.
- Demonstrate extensive level of ability and/or proven success with assisting client-facing engagement delivery and thought leadership, including in the following areas:
- Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of client staff and management;
- Delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts, and fostering and maintaining lasting relationships with senior executives;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Security
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in information security or associated technical disciple
- Experience in IT or security operations, service management or service delivery
- Experience in Enterprise Risk Management or Corporate Governance
- Willing to travel to various client locations
- Industry certifications will be useful, but not required