Senior Technical Consultant, CSM at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is currently seeking Senior Consultants to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management (CSM) solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
The Consultant will be responsible for delivering Industry best practices around Customer Service, Field Service, Knowledge and Contact Center processes, across functional silos, geographic and business unit boundaries. This role will be responsible for provide subject matter expertise within the industry.
What you get to do in this role:
- Subject Matter Expert on the delivery of CSM platform
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Application UI Configuration
- Workflow Configuration
- Development of required client specific reporting
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams, such as Cloud Infrastructure, to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a lead member of the overall implementation project team
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on CSM best practices, including the Field Services Management (FSM) and Knowledge Management applications.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Up to 50% travel annually
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in client environments
- Experience of WebServices, API’s, Database-level integrations/ETL
- Windows/Linux Operating System, Virtual machine configuration and connectivity
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.Additional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.