Senior Telecom Engineer at Enova
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you’ll contribute to the architectural direction and implement telecom infrastructure changes, while working closely with the team to support the Contact Center environment. You will successfully troubleshoot, diagnose complex problems, and provide recommendations for resolution of issues. Additionally, you will help maintain numerous telecom systems and applications, and interact with outside vendors and telecom providers.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of telecom experience
- Experience in a high availability, scalable environment at multiple locations
- Solid understanding of local area networking
- Familiar with the integrations of multiple vendor voice platforms
- Passionate about expanding personal knowledge and staying on the cutting edge of technology
- Ability to interface and cultivate excellent working relationships with technology teams, business analysts, and vendors
Nice to have:
- Design, configuration and implementation of Genesys 8.x Framework, CIM, SIP Server, HA architecture, Multi-Channel Routing, Audiocodes eSBC or Virtual Hold Technology.
- Experience with call center ACD, IVR, CTI, quality monitoring, call recording, and reporting as related to contact center applications
- Understanding of networking technologies including; TCP/IP, DHCP, TFTP, VLAN, SIP, UDP, QoS, VoIP, and VLAN design.
About our Telecom Team:
Enova’s Telecom team creates the tools and telephony infrastructure that are used by our entire company, including our 500+ person Contact Center. We troubleshoot across the entire stack, while leveraging strong problem solving and analytical skills to ensure the reliability of all of our systems. We’re passionate about picking the best technologies for Enova and we use everything from open source software and cloud solutions, to commercial tools.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.