Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst, Threat Engineering & Detection at DocuSign
Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst, Threat Engineering & Detection
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | US Remote
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
DocuSign is seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join our Cyber Security team. This is an Individual Contributor and highly technical, hands-on role that requires excellent problem-solving skills, creative engineering and investigative skills to keep DocuSign and our users safe from sophisticated adversaries. You will discover, analyze and document malicious campaigns, sophisticated attackers and will help expand the automation capabilities of the Threat Detection & Engineering Team to keep DocuSign assets and users safe.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager Threat Engineering & Detection.
- Gather intelligence from various open and proprietary sources and integrate that into a full and clear picture of current threats
- Analyze raw intel data, scripts, and programmatic concepts to understand problems and provide early warning on key threats
- Identify, analyze, and document adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) to track attacks and campaigns against DocuSign assets and users
- Provide clear, actionable, and structured intelligence to relevant teams
- Analyze one or more threat actors, and serve as a subject matter expert on how those actors might affect DocuSign and our users
- Help expand the automation capabilities of the Threat Detection & Engineering Team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with industry standard tools and frameworks
- Experience tracking threat actors
- Experience identifying cyber threat actors activities, and tools
- Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with data visualization
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt as needed
- Track record of planning and executing complex Security projects
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.