Senior Trainer at GoHealth
GoHealth is hiring a Senior Trainer. As a Sr. Trainer you will be responsible for on-boarding our new sales learning lab trainers, participate in our internal the Train the Trainer certification, managing the Ready to Sell (RTS) process for all agents, and trainers based on team assignment. In addition, this role will also deliver ongoing training modules, and one on one sales coaching to drive key performance goals. As part of the Learning & Development team, the Sr. Trainer will also provide feedback and ideas on curriculum and training policies and procedures.
- Participates in the Train the Trainer process to certify new trainers
- Provide mentoring to new trainers to Learning Lab
- Consults with Learning and Development Leadership to evaluate areas of opportunity and collaborates on learning and communication initiatives to drive performance improvements at the program or team level.
- Administer learning lab training to lead new hired / existing licensed agents, and new trainers in getting to or above program average on key performance indicators as quickly as possible.
- Manage all aspects of the Ready to Sell (RTS) process per team assignment
- Oversee the agents transfer from Learning Lab to the POD to help integrate into the sales teams
- Consults with Business Leaders to evaluate areas of opportunity and collaborates on learning and communication initiatives to drive performance improvements at the program or team level.
- Uses key performance indicators, reports, and direct observation to provide one on one coaching to improve program performance on key performance indicators
- Reviews materials for instructor-led and online training (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos).
- Facilitates face to face or virtual learning for topics that include products, systems, new hire, train the trainer and continuing education.
- Understands and adheres to all training policies and procedures; contributes to process improvement initiatives to streamline and improve operational efficiencies.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and GoHealth Systems
- Capability to troubleshoot through various troubleshooting techniques
- Exemplary communicator with a collaborative working style
- Adaptable to train in a virtual and/or person to personal environment
- Proficient in reviewing, retaining and teach back all material/content effectively
- A critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principles
- Ability to assess employee’s willingness to learn, and knowledge or skills retained
- Experience as a continuous learner with a passion for coaching and developing people
- Strong organizational skills
Benefits and Perks
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee