Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs to join the medical science team at Tempus. The candidate will have experience leading medical affairs for a cancer focused company. At least 10 years of clinical practice and experience is required. A knowledge base in molecular diagnostics, precision oncology, use of large data sets/real world data and medical communications is required.
- Serving as a physician lead for Tempus’ medical affairs group
- Oversee external customer service line and structure
- Leading multidisciplinary teams of data scientists and PhDs to provide external facing communications for the company
- Building teams both internally and externally to focus on disclosure and publication strategy
- MD degree
- Previous experience leading teams of physicians, communication specialists and commercial experts
- Strong communication skills regarding the Tempus mission and strengths
- Innovative thinking regarding building external partnerships with individual investigators, cooperative groups and non-profit organizations