Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Senior Vice President of Medical Affairs to join the medical science team at Tempus. The candidate will have experience leading medical affairs for a cancer focused company. At least 10 years of clinical practice and experience is required. A knowledge base in molecular diagnostics, precision oncology, use of large data sets/real world data and medical communications is required.
- Serving as a physician lead for Tempus’ medical affairs group
- Oversee external customer service line and structure
- Leading multidisciplinary teams of data scientists and PhDs to provide external facing communications for the company
- Building teams both internally and externally to focus on disclosure and publication strategy
- MD degree
- Previous experience leading teams of physicians, communication specialists and commercial experts
- Strong communication skills regarding the Tempus mission and strengths
- Innovative thinking regarding building external partnerships with individual investigators, cooperative groups and non-profit organizations