Senior Windows Powershell Systems Engineer at TransUnion
What we’ll bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Requirements We’d Love to See:
• 3+ years of strong Windows Server implementation, troubleshooting and support (2012, and 2016)
• 2+ years of PowerShell scripting and automation experience
• 1+ years of VMware administration
• 1+ years of managing and supporting Microsoft Clusters
• Deep understanding of security vulnerabilities and patching tools
Preferred Requirements We’d Like to See:
• Experience with SCCM Administration and software packaging
• Experience creating Splunk searches and dashboards
• Experience tuning SCOM monitors
• Any of the following certifications: MCITP, VCP, AWS, Azure
• Experience with PowerCLI
• Experience with Desired State Configuration (DSC)
Impact you’ll make:
• Create ideas to improve, automate, and simplify Windows operations using Powershell.
• Administer Microsoft SCCM to support software deployments and monthly patching operations to maintain a secure environment.
• Troubleshoot complex problems and provide analysis on performance and stability.
• You will be responsible for the support of the Windows infrastructure for a global enterprise organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.