Service Desk Analyst at West Monroe Partners
Service Desk Analyst
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up firm, but we act like one. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our Performance Services team executes our “run” offering on behalf of our clients. We are a team of enthusiasts always focused on improving our execution and our client’s performance. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to t he challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a Service Desk Analyst to work within our Performance Services group. This position will be responsible for managing and answering support calls for West Monroe Partners’ outsourcing clients. This position’s primary responsibility will be the first point of contact for West Monroe Partners’ clients IT questions and issues. The role will also serve as an internal escalation point for help desk technicians requiring more advanced support. The Service Desk Analyst is expected to be able to assist with desktop, mobile, and application troubleshooting including but not limited to Windows 7, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Citrix, VoIP telephony, and other business applications.
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
* Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and analyze the problem in a systemic fashion.
* Analyze each specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solution.
* Understand and execute standard escalation procedures with tier two support.
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with employees and assist non-technical users with troubleshooting remotely.
* Strong background in Windows client operating systems, standard desktop applications (i.e. Office, Internet Explorer, anti-virus tools), Windows Server Operating Systems, and Active Directory.
* General issues resolution for Exchange, BES, Citrix, networking and other more advanced pieces of infrastructure.
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelors degree or equivalent
* Efficiently manage multiple tasks
* Contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Exhibit excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organization skills
* Upbeat, friendly, motivated and ready to help contribute to our team
* Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.