At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. We're in a unique position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems. Integral to our Technology Operations team, the Service Manager will play a pivotal role in maintaining highest levels of customer satisfaction month in month out and drive operational efficiency of our service management vertical.
What are some examples of projects you’ll be managing as a Service Manager at VillageMD?
- Streamline workflows to remove inefficiencies and enable team to deliver faster service to our colleagues.
- Implement and run Problem Management discipline and consistently leverage it to reduce stress on services.
- As part of our Security First approach, you will ensure Technology Operations is adhering to security and regulatory compliance established by Security Operations and Legal/Compliance team.
What will make you successful here?
- Ability to dive in and provide technical assistance to customers when team members are overwhelmed.
- Communication skills are extremely critical for this position, it’s essential that you are comfortable with communicating at all levels including sending enterprise wide announcements as well as leveraging instant messaging tools such as MS Teams. We need this person to side on over-communication and able to provide high level of transparency for all things related to service management vertical.
- Clear and obsessive focus on delivering best customer experience and ensuring team culture aligns with this approach and reflects this value in day to day operations.
- Belief in servant leadership philosophy with aim to support team members’ individual growth and continuously increase their involvement in team’s mission.
What you might do in your first year:
- Implement and run customer survey that allows us to compare our service levels to an industry benchmark, such as the HDI data.
- Develop communication models to cover enterprise announcements, training sessions and outage response.
- Implement and run end user training programs and support orientation sessions to increase technology awareness and self-sufficiency.
- Examine current tooling for various needs such as remote access, image management and asset tracking and ensure that they are meeting needs of service management function as well as identify newer technologies that can potentially help team deliver services more efficiently.
- Draft new SOPs as needed with attention to detail and streamline and update existing SOPs
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 5+ years of full-time experience building and operating service management function.
- Experience with Service Management platforms such as Jira or Zendesk.
- Extensive experience in ITIL processes – such as Incident, Change and Problem management.
- ITIL foundation certification required.
- CompTIA, Microsoft (MCSE, MCSD, MCSA) certification, a big plus.
- Experience with User Lifecycle Management platforms (OneLogin / Okta, Active Directory / Azure AD).
- Experience with Exchange administration, O365 administration and SCCM manager, a big plus.
- Experience supporting Windows, Android and Apple end points (i.e. laptops, tablets, smartphones)
- Experience supporting LAN / WAN and cloud-based infrastructure, a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.